Some ideas for Spring holidays
Spring holidays in Lot valley : getting some ideas !
The Spring holidays are there and the Lot valley welcome you and your friends or family for numerous activities:
- On 9th April from 18h to 20h, join a Nature workshop in Belaye village with topic “Recognize the wild plants”. Contact Tourism office for reservation.
- On 8th April in Gourdon, do not miss the Book show.
- Flea markets on 8th April in Escamps close to black truffle’s capital city, Lalbenque, and on 15th April in Gourdon.
Move your body
- Spring is starting, why not renting an electric bike, delivered to your yurt door ?
- The Lot area offers numerous pedestrian trails to see stupendous views. Do not hesitate to ask us some guidelines.
- The 5 clubs trail (13km) will start at Parnac on 7th April from 8h15 til 12h30 (reservation on 06 70 90 16 95).
- Every days during holidays, plan a horse ride of 2 hours or during half day ride in middle of beautiful landscapes, contact us.
- From 10th til 14th April, come to walk along with sheeps during the “Rocamadour to Luzech Transhumance”, the road used by the sheepkeepers and their herds.
- Bring your kids to the magnificent and huge animal park of Gramat, open every day along the year.
- Every day from the 30th March, move closer to Earth center by visiting the Gouffre de Padirac (greatest chasm in Europe).
- Every afternoon, go with your children to discover the Phosphatières in Bach, intriguing canyons. A nice place outdoor for everybody.
- From 14th to 29th April, “Le jardin d’Argile” in Grézels propose some children course about pottery, information by contacting Agnès on 05 65 31 24 16.
- Treetop adventure park in Pradines at Cap Nature, Fun assured for everyone !
- On 14th & 15th April, the 15th producers market in Cazals to taste wines and cheeses and others locals products.
- On 13th April from 19h, join the oenological evening K-où in Clos Troteligote with topic “unexpected colors”.
- The black truffle harvest is finished but you can still visit, all year long, a truffle farm with demo of truffle hunting with dog.
- The Pech Merle cave in Cabrerets is opened to people everydays morning afternoon.
- During spring holidays, discover a unique area in the world the pterosaurus beach in Crayssac. Information about opening hours at the Tourism offices.
- Everydays during holidays, the medieval castle of Bonaguil is open from 14h til 17h, for all lovers of beautiful fortified castle from XIII century.
- On 17th April, a visit of medieval village of Albas at 14h30 from the town hall.
- Do not miss on each Friday evening all year long the astronomical rendezvous at GAP47 in Montayral from 21h15 to discover the stars and planets from telescopes.
- On 14th April a song evening with guitarists Bensa – Cardinot at Belaye at 20h30.
- On 8th April at Lantis castle in Dégagnac from 16h you can listen a Renaissance choral in a very nice area.
- You would like to relax, you can book a ayurvedic massage of 2 hours, by contacting us you will be able to plan it during your spring holidays.
- Renting a selfcatered accomodation for Spring Holidays : take the time to relax in a calm area with friends or family within a modern and comfortable yurt : contact us.